Terms and Conditions
For booking Squib and Squidge Services
If you have any queries or questions regarding the terms and conditions then please do not hesitate to speak to staff at Squib and Squidge -07867507067
- These terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between the client and Squib and Squidge.
- As the process of providing these services starts as soon as the Client signs the written contact with Squib and Squidge. Squib and Squidge agrees to waive their right to cancel the service within 14 days as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Fees are payable by the Client on the completion of written contract.
- Cancellations to services by the client with 2 weeks or less notice will continue to be charged at 50%.
- Squib and Squidge reserves the right to charge the Client a 25% surcharge on all accounts not settled by the day service is provided and in addition to re-claim any costs (including debt collector’s fees) incurred as a result of chasing for payment.
- Payments can be made wither by bank transfer (details are to be found on the bottom of the invoice) or by cash before the date service is provided.
- Cancellations by Squib and Squidge will incur a full refund for the client.
- Confidential Information
- All communication, whether written or oral and however communicated, shall be confidential between the parties.
- Squib and Squidge endeavours to provide the Client with only the most suitable package of childcare. However the Client must satisfy itself as to the suitability of the childcare package prior to completing written contract. Public Liability Insurance is in place.
- Refund Policy
- If the client should be cancel the service of Squib and Squidge giving less than a fortnights notice 50% of the contracted monies is still to be paid.
- This contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the Client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Data Protection: Squib and Squidge may from time to time contact the Client about special offers and new products and services, unless the Client has told the Squib and Squidge that they do not wish to receive any such communication.
- Event Nannies
- Potty Training
- School Readiness Programme
- Pop up Crèche